We just came back from WA and we spent one night at the manor.The domain is impressive and very beautiful. The room was really nice, comfy bed.Breakfast was absolutely lovely.
Staff were very helpful, welcoming, whether they were working in the garden or at the reception.Loved walking in the building and looked at the old photos.It was a very good experience.
The only point that was annoying for me is although you can access wifi in the foyer, the phone coverage is non existant in the rooms (im a telstra customer). It was ok because we only spent one night and it was easy enough to brave the quite cool breeze outside to do a phone call but for people that need coverage that can be a bit of a pain.
Overhall, an excellent stay and beautiful place. Thanks to the staff !!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Margaret Rivers Finest - Welcoming today's discerning traveller with the promise of luxurious solitude & ensuring a relaxing, memorable stay.Basildene Manor, an 100yr old elegant country estate, set on 14 picturesque acres amidst the rich tapestry of renowned Margaret Rivers vineyards. Seventeen recently refurbished and beautifully appointed rooms are available. Our renouned Basildene Breakfast includes a full cooked a la carte breakfast and fruit buffet, all from the Manor restaurant. Nestled in the valley you will discover our heated outdoor swimming pool and secluded sun deck (avail in summer months),tennis court & lakeside pergola. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Expedia, Booking.com, BookingOdigeoWL, ACCOR and Otel so you can book your Grand Mercure Basildene Manor reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Mercure Basildene Manor Hotel Margaret River
- Basildene Manor Margaret River