If you are looking for a tranquil escape then DON'T consider Basildene Manor. Road noise is constant. Being put up in a suite right next to one that contains a screaming infant is strike 2. Having a speedway meeting virtually next door is strike 3. As if that doesn't strike it out we get notification that as at 8:30am the next morning the car park will have construction equipment demolishing and rebuilding a retaining wall - and guess what our room overlooks - yep, the car park - well that's the end. Will never come back. Rubbish.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Mercure Basildene Manor Hotel Margaret River
- Grand Mercure Basildene Manor Hotel
- Basildene Manor Margaret River
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Margaret Rivers Finest - Welcoming today's discerning traveller with the promise of luxurious solitude & ensuring a relaxing, memorable stay.Basildene Manor, an 100yr old elegant country estate, set on 14 picturesque acres amidst the rich tapestry of renowned Margaret Rivers vineyards. Seventeen recently refurbished and beautifully appointed rooms are available. Our renouned Basildene Breakfast includes a full cooked a la carte breakfast and fruit buffet, all from the Manor restaurant. Nestled in the valley you will discover our heated outdoor swimming pool and secluded sun deck (avail in summer months),tennis court & lakeside pergola. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, TripOnline SA and ACCOR so you can book your Grand Mercure Basildene Manor reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.