What a fantastic place to stay in Margaret River. Could this be the best in MR?
We stayed in the Semillon room a lovely room large and spotlessly clean with its own courtyard.
The en-suite bathroom was also quite large with a great shower
It had a fridge for all your wine purchases which we appreciated.
The breakfast was included and was one of the best I've had for a long time although the egg Benedict could do with a little more hollandaise sauce.
The gardens are large and just beautiful
I'd recommend it to anyone who was looking for first class accommodation I'm MR or the region.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Margaret Rivers Finest - Welcoming today's discerning traveller with the promise of luxurious solitude & ensuring a relaxing, memorable stay.Basildene Manor, an 100yr old elegant country estate, set on 14 picturesque acres amidst the rich tapestry of renowned Margaret Rivers vineyards. Seventeen recently refurbished and beautifully appointed rooms are available. Our renouned Basildene Breakfast includes a full cooked a la carte breakfast and fruit buffet, all from the Manor restaurant. Nestled in the valley you will discover our heated outdoor swimming pool and secluded sun deck (avail in summer months),tennis court & lakeside pergola. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Expedia, ACCOR, TripOnline SA and Odigeo so you can book your Grand Mercure Basildene Manor reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Mercure Basildene Manor Hotel Margaret River
- Basildene Manor Margaret River