From the time we walked through the front door we knew we were going to enjoy a wonderful week. The decor was old world charm with black and white photographs adorning the foyer. Our room was impeccably decorated and oh so comfortable. We enjoyed breakfast each morning in the dinning room which overlooked manicured lawns and gardens. Each and everyone of the staff provided excellent service. Because we holidayed in Jan 2012 the weather was very hot and dry so we found ourselves every afternoon spending time in the pool. This was a great place to meet other guests and enjoy a wine or two. We thoroughly enjoyed the township of Margaret River and its surrounding areas. If you like your wines than Margaret River wineries are amongst the best. Basildene Mannor is the ideal couples retreat . We loved it and would go back. 10/10
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Margaret Rivers Finest - Welcoming today's discerning traveller with the promise of luxurious solitude & ensuring a relaxing, memorable stay.Basildene Manor, an 100yr old elegant country estate, set on 14 picturesque acres amidst the rich tapestry of renowned Margaret Rivers vineyards. Seventeen recently refurbished and beautifully appointed rooms are available. Our renouned Basildene Breakfast includes a full cooked a la carte breakfast and fruit buffet, all from the Manor restaurant. Nestled in the valley you will discover our heated outdoor swimming pool and secluded sun deck (avail in summer months),tennis court & lakeside pergola. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, Expedia, ACCOR, TripOnline SA and Odigeo so you can book your Grand Mercure Basildene Manor reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Mercure Basildene Manor Hotel Margaret River
- Basildene Manor Margaret River