“Best wine tour we have been on!” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Margaret Rivers premium touring experience. Awarded "Margaret River Business of the Year 2013"" in just our second year of operation. Margaret River's "Wine Tour for Food Lovers"! Taste up to 40 wines and 60+ gourmet foods in one day! We dine at Margaret Rivers premiere Winery Vasse Felix for lunch, where we give you your full choice off the menu. We also visit Family owned boutique Cellar Doors where you will get to meet the owners and experience their passion! Combine this with an exclusive wine and cheese matching experience, a vineyard walk and talk, the regions best chocolate and coffee, all aboard a luxury Mercedes Sprinter with a maximum of eleven guests on board and a third gen Margaret River local and you have a premium, intimate and delicious day out! We support sustainable and ethical business and only visit hidden gems and local producers. Harvest Tours provides you with an experience to savour!
Useful Information: Food available for purchase, Wheelchair access
Perth, Australia
“Best wine tour we have been on!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2013

It was the best wine tour my partner and myself have been on! Our tour guide Jamie was very professional and had a wealth of knowledge that he enjoyed sharing with the group.

Every stop we made was different from the last giving us a wide variety in products. They have definitely done their research into which wineries are the best to visit.

The lunch at Cullens Winery was outstanding and I believe it is the only tour still to offer this service.

They limit the numbers of the group making you feel more included and the atmosphere created by everyone really made it an outstanding tour.

I will definitely recommend Harvest Tour and I will be back for another myself!

Kalgoorlie, Australia
“Fantastic Day”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2013

Myself and my friend had a wonderful day, we enjoyed the lunch, bought some wine, loved the hot chocolate, Jamie was a great guide and we would and have recommended the tour to others,

Visited June 2013

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Fremantle, Australia
11 attraction reviews
“Amazing day out with a great bunch of people!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 13, 2013 via mobile

I have to say that this tour was worth every single cent, Jamie our tour guide was a gent who on a daily basis must have to endure so much as the day progresses.

We had a fantastic group of people on the day and we both barely stopped laughing all day, then throw in a day of wine tasting into the mix and you have one hell of a party.

We visited some great wineries, tried some beautiful wines and produce of the region. This tour gives you the chance to experience what this great country has to offer, especially here in Margaret river. 100% recommended!

“Made my Birthday”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 12, 2013

Harvest Tours is highly recommended. I chose to do a tour for my 40th whilst in Margaret River. When Jamie our guide arrived the great day began. We were lucky enough to be the only two on the tour & I thanked them for still running it,they said they always promised each other never to cancel on group size. We visited some great family run wineries & ate cheese, chocolate & drank great coffee. Jamie also surprised me with a birthday cookie. If you have the time I would highly recommend this tour.

Visited June 2013
Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
“The best!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 11, 2013

This was the second wine tour my wife and i have been to at Margaret River,the first tour was with another company a few years back.This time we thought we would try someone different and found Harvest Tours on the internet.We had a fantastic time on the tour,the transport was very good with heaps of room to move.Not that we were in the buss for long as the stops were quite frequent(You certainly get your moneys worth).Owner and operator Jamie who has lived in the aerea all his life was full of info and was very keen to share it with everyone on baord.All the stops we made were fantastic full of beautiful wine and produce.Dont waste your time with the others,just call Harvest Tours!

Review collected in partnership with this attraction