“Marvellous food and excellent service!” 5 of 5 stars

Good for: Local cuisine, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations, Late Night
Description: BYO
Fremantle, Australia
“Marvellous food and excellent service!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 19, 2012

Me, my fiance and my parents have been the first time to the Margaret River area and were looking for a nice place to dine.... and we found this gem! Food was amazing, I had the venison carpaccio for starter and it was the best carpaccio I had for a long time!
For main I had a risotto which was excellent as well... and it's hard to find a good risotto :) We really loved it! It's not cheap but worth every single cent! Would go there again and this restaurant is worth a trip from Freo to Margaret River!
Definitely a place you have to go when you are in this area!

• Visited November 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Tamar Valley Tasmania
“Generous delicious food.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 15, 2012

Service and food was fantastic. The most succulent and flavoursome duck we have ever tasted. Dined at one of the big vineyards the next day and their duck disn't come close. I Had a sumptuous steak dish and we saw the seafood platter being carried to the next table- it almost required a two person carry and from the sounds coming from the table, quality was not compromised.Great meal all round. Thank you.

Visited August 2012
Suceava, Romania
“Very nice atmosphere”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 14, 2012

Me and my friends we had a great time over-there, we ordered steak and french fries and it was delicious. Also, the prices are very good. Recommended.

Visited August 2012
Earth
“Great food with no attitude”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 9, 2012

Service was great, food was great. It's BYO so we brought a local bottle of wine, and the atmosphere is the perfect balance of warm and friendly and comfortable, but with great service. I'd heard in the past that the restaurant wasn't managed well, but the new management seems to have completely changed that.

Visited November 2012
Ottawa
“Promising menu;poor execution”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 8, 2012 via mobile

Things started off well when we arrived. It was a Tuesday night and we showed up without reservations. A table was arranged for us and we salivated at the menu option with our BYO wine.
We shared a scallop appetizer which was delicious. When our mains arrived, my wife's pork belly was badly burned on three sides. It had to go back to the kitchen and soured the mood. My lamb dish was fine but could have had a bit more vegetables.
Andrea-the manager- did come to apologize but I was almost finished with my lamb when her replacement plate arrived.

The couple next to us also had issues with their selections. I would be willing to give them another chance but the cook needs more experience.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere