“great salami” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Margaret River Venison Farm

Margaret River Venison Farm
Caves Rd | between Ellensbrook & Cowaramup Bay Rds, Margaret River, Western Australia, Australia
08 97555 028
Melbourne, Australia
55 attraction reviews
“great salami”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2013

We were on our way to a vineyard when we saw the sign. The staff were very helpful. After tasting we brought some for our picnic lunch and some for later

Visited February 2013

Fernie, Canada
23 attraction reviews
“Great stop on Wine Tour”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 13, 2013

Margaret River Venison is a good stop on a wine tour or just by yourself if you are driving by. A large range of meat cuts of venison all from on site. You can see that the deer roam free on the property which I think always makes a difference with any kind of meat. We had tastings of all different types of salami even crocodile! Emu was my favourite and you can choose how many grams you wish to take home which is great. They also had a section of handmade souvenirs and things like different flavoured jams and crackers.

Visited October 2012
MLDH36D
23 attraction reviews
“There's only so much wine you can drink...”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 11, 2013 via mobile

Debateable title I know.

But this place does offer a unique and pleasant break from winery after winery.

Stop buy, try a few salami's and then purchase something for later (apparently the chorizo will last 2 years)

We drove past, saw the sign and headed in, didn't regret it, nothing to lose of you don't like it.

Get yourself some spicy venison jerky to nipple on. Best ever.

Visited May 2013
Dunwich, Queensland, Australia
5 attraction reviews
“Tasty stop worth the visit”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 9, 2013

Tasty stop, lots of tastings, excellent small goods, worth a visit for picnic lunch. Chorizo is devine.

Visited May 2013
Perth
32 attraction reviews
“Deer Friend”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 19, 2013

My travel friend suggested I visit the Venison Farm on my way from Margaret River to Dunsborough along Caves Road. It is well sign posted. My friend suggested I buy the rissoles. The staff I believe were family members and very helpful. They offered me a sample of the small goods, and I bought the emu and venison salamis. I also bought the rissoles and sausages to try at home. Both scrumptious. the shop also sells local cheeses including blue which I love. They have a variety of other goods including hats, scarves, kitchen items etc. My goods were wrapped in newspaper before being placed in a plastic bag.

Visited April 2013