Cosy little bed and breakfast with a great location. Close to Margaret River Town and Prvilley Beach. Dirk and Pam were also great hosts always willing to lend a hand and give recommendations for places to go and things to see. The room was just nice for us and has all that we could need.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Boutique hosted B&B close to town, four luxurious queen suites, private courtyards, forest outlook. Large en-suite, double spa-bath, large shower, separate toilet, spacious common lounge/dining room with gas log fire and an alfresco area secluded in 9 acres of pristine forest. TV, free WiFi and all modern facilities. Experience our gourmet cooked Australian breakfasts and freshly home-baked bread and muffins. Five minutes to town, restaurants, beaches, vineyards, golf and many other attractions close by. Escape, indulge and relax. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Orbitz, Priceline, Travelocity, Despegar.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Loaring Place Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Loaring Place Bed And Breakfast
- Loaring Place Hotel Margaret River