Stayed for three nights and found it a fantastic place to be based while exploring the area. Glenys and her husband were very helpful and knew heaps about the region. The rooms were excellent and located just a couple of minutes walk from the main street. We would strongly recommend Vintages to anyone staying in Maragret River.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tucked away just an easy stroll to Margaret River's main street with its diverse range of restaurants, cafes, shops and local parks, yet only one street back from the natural forest and river walking paths - close enough to be part of the action whilst still enjoying the tranquility away from the hustle and bustle.Each unit is unique, ranging from a Deluxe Spa suite, to Queen size bedroom units,2 bedroom fully self-contained apartments, all set amongst beautiful gardens. All units have reverse cycle air-conditioners as well as ceiling fans. Off-street car parking is available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and BookingOdigeoWL so you can book your Vintages Accommodation reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Vintages Hotel Margaret River
- Vintages Accommodation Margaret River