Stayed here for two nights. When we arrived and went to the reception for check in, we realized it is a busy reception. It seems like everyone is trying to ask questions, getting help etc. To get the full attention of the hosts needs patience and time, nevertheless, they will try their best to provide as much info as possible. We were led to the room and the host made sure that it is the heater mode, not the cold air mode. He showed us the switches etc as well. We made talks and all seemed ok to us. On the overall, we give positive feedback to Vintages Accomodation.
1. Location - As what the other reviews have already mentioned, this place is conveniently situated next to Woolworths (you can get all your grocery or necessities from there) and within walking distance to the town centre (restaurants, cafés, information center). Yet again, it is not located beside the Bussell high way, thus you could hardly hear any noise from the highway.
2. Cleanliness - Clean. Room making takes place everyday.
3. Amenities - Basic amenities were also provided though I pretty much prefer using my own shampoo, gel etc. There is hair dryer, DVD player with a huge selection of movies (though mostly are older ones) and most importantly fridge and microwave. The microwave proved to be very useful during our stay where we purchased some food from the supermarket and prefer not to go out.
On the not-so-positive side though,
1. Wall isn't sound proof. Could hear what the neighbors say from my bathroom.
2. For the amount we pay and without breakfast, I find it a tad expensive.
Nonetheless, this b&b is worth staying if convenient location is what you are after.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tucked away just an easy stroll to Margaret River's main street with its diverse range of restaurants, cafes, shops and local parks, yet only one street back from the natural forest and river walking paths - close enough to be part of the action whilst still enjoying the tranquility away from the hustle and bustle.Each unit is unique, ranging from a Deluxe Spa suite, to Queen size bedroom units,2 bedroom fully self-contained apartments, all set amongst beautiful gardens. All units have reverse cycle air-conditioners as well as ceiling fans. Off-street car parking is available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Vintages Accommodation reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Vintages Hotel Margaret River
- Vintages Accommodation Margaret River