Spent 5 nights at Vintages in Nov.
Quaint little motel just off the main roads and across from the fire station / police station / post office.
Great location in the middle of Margaret river town:
- close to the supermarket (just across the road)
- walking distance to most restaurants (between 5 to 15 minutes)
- easy parking within the compound
Accommodation was generally clean and the room was sizable and comfortable. Room was almost self-contained with a microwave, a small fridge and coffee making facilities so it was easy for making a small / simple meal to go with the great wines around the region.
There was a small yard area but as the weather was chilly, we didn't make much use of the yard area.
Owners and staff were helpful in pointing out some of the small vineyards & restaurants around the area.
- Also Known As:
- Vintages Hotel Margaret River
- Vintages Hotel
- Vintages Accommodation Margaret River
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tucked away just an easy stroll to Margaret River's main street with its diverse range of restaurants, cafes, shops and local parks, yet only one street back from the natural forest and river walking paths - close enough to be part of the action whilst still enjoying the tranquility away from the hustle and bustle.Each unit is unique, ranging from a Deluxe Spa suite, to Queen size bedroom units,2 bedroom fully self-contained apartments, all set amongst beautiful gardens. All units have reverse cycle air-conditioners as well as ceiling fans. Off-street car parking is available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Agoda so you can book your Vintages Accommodation reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.