Stayed at Vintages in Margaret River for four nights for the second year in succession. Glenys and Ray are excellent hosts, they cannot do enough to ensure your stay is as comfortable as possible. They provided a blanket and chairs for the outside cinema at Cape Mantelle winery, as well as a drop off for the Cape to Cape walking track. The rooms are spotlessly clean, with wifi, and the motel is well located for Margaret River town, which is central for the whole region. Ray's DVD collection is second to none and free of charge. We shall be back again next year. Many thanks to Glenys and Ray.
- Also Known As:
- Vintages Hotel Margaret River
- Vintages Hotel
- Vintages Accommodation Margaret River
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tucked away just an easy stroll to Margaret River's main street with its diverse range of restaurants, cafes, shops and local parks, yet only one street back from the natural forest and river walking paths - close enough to be part of the action whilst still enjoying the tranquility away from the hustle and bustle.Each unit is unique, ranging from a Deluxe Spa suite, to Queen size bedroom units,2 bedroom fully self-contained apartments, all set amongst beautiful gardens. All units have reverse cycle air-conditioners as well as ceiling fans. Off-street car parking is available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Vintages Accommodation reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.