I've stayed at hotels in every state in Australia, and I've never before experienced such exceptional service (even at 5 star hotels), as at Vintages. The owners were very friendly and also lent us bicycles for free. The husband gave excellent advice on the restaurants and attractions nearby, and even personally showed us the room. Vintages is at an excellent location - a short walk to the town centre, yet also quiet (since it's on a side street). It was also great to have free wifi and a dvd player. Staying here was just such a wonderful experience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tucked away just an easy stroll to Margaret River's main street with its diverse range of restaurants, cafes, shops and local parks, yet only one street back from the natural forest and river walking paths - close enough to be part of the action whilst still enjoying the tranquility away from the hustle and bustle.Each unit is unique, ranging from a Deluxe Spa suite, to Queen size bedroom units,2 bedroom fully self-contained apartments, all set amongst beautiful gardens. All units have reverse cycle air-conditioners as well as ceiling fans. Off-street car parking is available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, BookingOdigeoWL and Agoda so you can book your Vintages Accommodation reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Vintages Hotel Margaret River
- Vintages Accommodation Margaret River