My husband and I satyed here recently in the Queen Spa suite for 3 nights and we were more than happy with this place. The room is very clean and has a nice homely feel to it. They have a large selection of free DVD rental and supply you with a jug of fresh milk as opposed to the tiny long life milk that normally gets supplied. The room gets cleaned daily and if your milk is running low, they will just have it topped up for when you come back.
I like that they support local business in particular the Olive Oil Soap Factory. They use their products in the rooms and you also get a 10% discount on your purchases at the factory.
The motel is in a good location close to town and I recommend the local Indian restaurant for a feed.
Overall, this was our favourite place we stayed while on holiday in the south west and highly recommend it.
- Also Known As:
- Vintages Hotel Margaret River
- Vintages Hotel
- Vintages Accommodation Margaret River
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tucked away just an easy stroll to Margaret River's main street with its diverse range of restaurants, cafes, shops and local parks, yet only one street back from the natural forest and river walking paths - close enough to be part of the action whilst still enjoying the tranquility away from the hustle and bustle.Each unit is unique, ranging from a Deluxe Spa suite, to Queen size bedroom units,2 bedroom fully self-contained apartments, all set amongst beautiful gardens. All units have reverse cycle air-conditioners as well as ceiling fans. Off-street car parking is available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda and Booking.com so you can book your Vintages Accommodation reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.