“Absolutely beautiful place and amazing hospitality.” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Margaret River Guest House

You added Margaret River Guest House to your Saves list
Margaret River Guest House
4.5 of 5 Guest house   |   5 Valley Road, Margaret River, Western Australia 6285, Australia   |
Special Rate
Great Summer specials
Ranked #2 of 18 Margaret River B&B and Inns
Byford, Australia
“Absolutely beautiful place and amazing hospitality.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 11, 2013

My fiance and I stayed here while we visited Margaret River for a couple of days. It was amazing. The guest house is beautiful and very comfortable. The room was lovely and it felt like being at home. The cooked breakfast in the morning was very tasty and I felt like I was in a restaurant. The homemade cakes in the afternoon are a really wonderful treat and I really liked the idea of this. We would definitely stay here again in a heartbeat.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
Debbie966, Owner at Margaret River Guest House, responded to this review, March 11, 2013
Dear Ruth

Thank you for your review. We are so happy you had a great trip to Margaret RIver and enjoyed your stay with us. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future.

Kind Regards
Deb & Pete

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (72)
Perth, Australia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 6, 2013

I stayed in the Margeret River Guest House with my parents and we all had a fabulous few days - the rooms were clean, well supplied with an ideal location. Deb and Pete certainly made us feel welcome. The breakfasts were very good - with all our needs catered for. Also the afternoon cake was a lovely touch. I'd definitely return and recommend a visit.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
Debbie966, Owner at Margaret River Guest House, responded to this review, March 7, 2013
Dear Aimee

It was a pleasure to have your family stay with us and we are delighted you had such a wonderful time. I do hope you get a chance to visit again and sample some more of my cooking.

singapore
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 6, 2013

I've gone through a whole list of B&B and guest house as suggested by other travellers on tripadvisor and many raved about margaret river guest house. So I thought I must stay there to see if it's really that good.

Lo and behold, margaret river guest house lives up to its reputation and certainly raises the bar very high.

You feel right at home with the setting and ambience set up by Pete and Deb - delicious breakfast every morning and tasty treats every afternoon. I find myself looking forward to breakfast and tea time to see what kind of 'storm' Deb has cooked up.

Rooms are very comfy, clean and wifi signals are strong.

Would definitely recommend it to my friends.

Thanks for your hospitality Pete and Deb!

Room Tip: Room 4 is away from the main hall thus some privacy. I heard about room 7 which has a private balcon...
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled with friends
Dear Joeytansh

All I can say is I'm glad you choose us and we lived up to expectations. We do love this business and its surrounds and as you experienced give me a kitchen with ingredients and I will whip a food feast.

Perth, Australia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 6, 2013

My friend and I stayed in this gorgeous property for a couple of nights and we were well treated to Pete and Deb's fabulous hospitality. Pete is a wonderfully welcoming host and Deb is the most amazing cook! I find myself wondering what's cooking for breakfast or what little cakes and treats we might find when we returned from a full day of wine-tasting and sightseeing. I could get used to this! The accommodations itself is charming and well appointed. Spotless rooms and bathrooms. Nice selection of books, DVDs, music for you to unwind. Free wifi. Location wise, it's a short walk into the town centre which was perfect. Truly, a home away from home. Thank you Pete and Deb. :)

Room Tip: We were told by some guests that they preferred Room 7 for better privacy, an outdoor sitting area a...
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled with friends
Debbie966, Owner at Margaret River Guest House, responded to this review, March 6, 2013
Dear Linda

Little touches can make the difference, so we are pleased you enjoyed what we have to offer. Thank you for sharing you thoughts and we look forward to welcoming you back.

London, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 1, 2013

Wow, Wow, Wow. Pete & Deb certainly know how to run a guest house. The breakfasts each morning that Deb created were superb. The location of the property is ideal, and the local knowledge of both Pete and Deb is excellent. They both really go out of their way to cater for your every need, and we will definitely recommend and visit again. Why can't everywhere we stay be the same as this place. Thanks Tim & Natalie

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
Debbie966, Owner at Margaret River Guest House, responded to this review, March 2, 2013
Dear Tim & Natalie
WOW what can we say? Thank you so much. We are so glad you had such a wonderful time and it was our pleasure to make your stay a special one :-) Hope home isn't too cold.

Sydney, Australia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 27, 2013

Great Location , Pete & Deb very friendly and made our stay special.
Really enjoyed the breakfast and afternoon tea facilities. Beds very comfortable and room well appointed. Would recommend to all travellers to this region.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
Debbie966, Owner at Margaret River Guest House, responded to this review, February 28, 2013
Dear Karen

Thank you for your review, Its always lovely to know we made your holiday a memorable one.

Kind Regards
A TripAdvisor Member
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2013

Location great, Food great varied and delicious breakfasts not to mention home baked cakes in the afternoon! Run by Deb and Pete who were always willing to suggest day trip ideas and places to eat in this wonderful area of WA. Clean and well cared for surroundings. Will certainly visit again when in Margaret River. Thanks for a wonderful place to stay - one of the best B&B places we have visited anywhere.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
Debbie966, Owner at Margaret River Guest House, responded to this review, February 25, 2013
We do hope you get a chance to visit again, its always lovely to hear our guests enjoyed their stay with us and in the region, and as you know theres always more to see.

Deb & Pete

Been to Margaret River Guest House? Share your experiences!