“First class service” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Comfort Inn On Raglan

Save Saved
You added Comfort Inn On Raglan to your Saves list
Comfort Inn On Raglan
4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   349 Raglan Parade, Warrnambool, Victoria 3280, Australia   |
Ranked #3 of 28 hotels in Warrnambool
Melbourne, Australia
“First class service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 19, 2013

The couple who own this establishment pride themselves on providing first rate customer service.
Their friendly local advice and help was most welcome. The rooms are modern and comfortable. the breakfast was very good and served when requested.
As far as motels go, you don't need much better than this.

Room Tip: Room 12 upstairs was clean modern and comfortable
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
Hello Gary,

My apology for responding to your review so late. I only managed to transfer the ownership of tripadvisor account for this motel a few days ago.

I am very pleased that you enjoyed our service. Whenever we can, we try to help our customers with getting the best time they can while they are in Warrnambool, whether for work or holiday.

Thank you for liking our breakfast as well. Steve will be thrilled to know.

We look forward to your return.

52 people have reviewed this hotel

Solo
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (9)
melbourne
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 29, 2013

First class rooms ( much better than you would expect from the rendered finish of the building from the outside) excellent warm service from Ann - however would avoid rooms to the fair left of reception as truck brake noises ( motel is very close and on the main road into town) during the night woke me 3 times during the night! Maybe management could double glaze these rooms or speak to council/police to restrict trucks from using air brakes at night.

Room Tip: Avoid rooms to far left of reception next to main road
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
Hi Jackson61,

Thank you for taking time to write a review. I apologize for not responding any earlier. I only managed to transfer the Tripadvisor account recently from the previous owner.

Being a motel next to the busy Princess Highway, we are unable to avoid some degree of noise. Our windows and doors are fairly solid and will prevent most of the noise from coming in when they are shut. We had 2 happy customers this morning mentioning that they had the best sleep.

We have taken your review as an advise and will discuss the possibility of making some necessary adjustment.

Thank you again.
Brisbane, Australia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 20, 2013 via mobile

We stayed one night here at the end of our Great Ocean Road trip and wish we had spent two, best service I have had on our holiday. Nice comfortable room. Easy to find. Good value. I would stay here again!

• Stayed March 2013
Hi SarahS,

Sorry it took 3 months to respond to your review. We just managed to transfer the Tripadvisor account from the previous owner to us recently.

Thank you for your kind review. I am pleased to find out your stay was enjoyable. I know I have served you like all other customers so am very thrilled and humble to see that you were happy with my service.

We look forward to seeing you again.
edmonton, alberta, canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 1, 2013 via mobile

My wife and I were travelling west to east on the Great Ocean Road, from Adelaide to Melburne. The first days drive was from Adelaide, SA to Warrnambool , Victoria, a distance over 600 km. After a long day of driving we arrived at the Comfort Inn. It was easy to find as it is on the main road into town,just past the city centre.

I entered the office to check in with the reservation in hand. I spoke with the manager, Ann and told her I had s reservation. Unfortunately she did not show it. When I looked at my reservation, I saw I had made it for March and not February.

Ann told me not to worry, checked us into our room and contacted the necessary folks to correct my mistake.

She also gave us a voucher for two complimentary drinks at Images Restaurant. That meal turned out one of the best we had in Australia.

Ann made recommendations for things to do including the Maritime Museum, 3D Shipwrecked Multi Media presentation, and the whale watching pier. All Great Activities. Thank you, Ann

• Stayed February 2013
Hi CanadianABfan,

Thank you for your wonderful review.

I am very pleased to see you had a great time in Warrnambool. It is always our goal to see people enjoying their time here. We understand being a local, problem is a lot easier to be fixed by us than passing it back to our international travelers. There was no trouble at all!

Maritime Mesuem and Flagstaff Hill are one of the most popular tourist attractions in Warrnambool and have recently been awarded an Excellence Award for their 4.5 star rating on Tripadvisor. I am glad that you enjoyed it.

Hope we will see you again in the future!

Been to Comfort Inn On Raglan? Share your experiences!