We stayed here for 3 nights and booked a double ensuite. the room was very spacious, the bathroom was big and we had a balcony which was a bonus. Being on the 3rd floor we didn't hear any noise from the bar or road. the hostel itself was very modern and the bar was good fun. great location in St Kilda and a short ride on the tram to the city centre. I'd stay here again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- BASE Backpackers St Kilda offers the best in high quality Budget St Kilda accommodation. With a range of small and large mix dorms, private Queen Rooms and the exclusive Girls only Sanctuary dorms, we have a room for all fun loving budget conscious travelers, we are the closest hostel in Melbourne to the iconic St Kilda Beach & have the PUMPING Red Eye Bar on site. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Expedia, Tingo, Travelocity, Despegar.com, HostelWorld, Hotels.com, BookingOdigeoWL, HostelBookers, Venere and Agoda so you can book your BASE Backpackers St Kilda reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Base Backpackers Hotel St Kilda
- BASE Backpackers St Kilda Greater Melbourne