I was sharing a double room with a friend if mine, and the room was quite small, and not really taken care of in terms of maintenance. It was quite clean and it was ok to stay there for 2 nights, but honestly I was really expecting a better place considering the amount of money we payed for 2 nights per person. Mostly very young party people stay there.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- BASE Backpackers St Kilda offers the best in high quality Budget St Kilda accommodation. With a range of small and large mix dorms, private Queen Rooms and the exclusive Girls only Sanctuary dorms, we have a room for all fun loving budget conscious travelers, we are the closest hostel in Melbourne to the iconic St Kilda Beach & have the PUMPING Red Eye Bar on site. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, HostelBookers, Agoda, HostelWorld, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your BASE Backpackers St Kilda reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Base Backpackers Hotel St Kilda
- BASE Backpackers St Kilda Greater Melbourne