Worst hostel imaginable, staff are terrible and absolutely oblivious to residents, shocking lack of manners and regard for paying customers, abusive language is the norm. Despite paying $40 a night we were treated like we were in the way of staff. Terrible vibes for such a cool place and set up. It really affected our stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- BASE Backpackers St Kilda offers the best in high quality Budget St Kilda accommodation. With a range of small and large mix dorms, private Queen Rooms and the exclusive Girls only Sanctuary dorms, we have a room for all fun loving budget conscious travelers, we are the closest hostel in Melbourne to the iconic St Kilda Beach & have the PUMPING Red Eye Bar on site. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com, Odigeo, HostelWorld, HostelBookers and Agoda so you can book your BASE Backpackers St Kilda reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Base Backpackers Hotel St Kilda
- BASE Backpackers St Kilda Greater Melbourne