We stayed two nights to enjoy the locale. Booking and greeting were straightforward and friendly. Free onsite parking, shaded if you are lucky. Room was bright and clean without being anything special.
Well located just back from Acland street. Good views to beach and St Kilda landmarks without noise. We didn't use restaurant or breakfast because we were so close by to Acland Street.
Will do iut again one day.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of trendy St Kilda on the doorstep of Luna Park, The Esplanade, St Kilda Arts Markets, St Kilda Beach and Melbourne's finest restaurants and shops, the Cosmopolitan Hotel stands out with its boutique interiors, breathtaking hospitality and incomparable value for money. This landmark icon immaculately redesigned with the latest luxury amenities and variety of accommodations to suit all needs, will assure an unforgettable and truly authentic Melbourne experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Agoda, Despegar.com, Travelocity, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Cosmopolitan Hotel Melbourne - by 8Hotels reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cosmopolitan Hotel Melbourne - By 8 St Kilda
- Cosmopolitan Hotel St Kilda
- Cosmopolitan Hotel Melbourne - By 8Hotels St Kilda, Greater Melbourne