We stayed here recently and loved the location. The checkin staff were very courteous and friendly. There were 4 of us and we were happy to bunk in to one room. The room was large enough and comfortable. The beds were great. I recommend that you take ear plugs, as early in the morning the trams can wake you up, but that is city life in downtown St Kilda. Being able to park your car safely, is a bonus. I would recommend this hotel and stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of trendy St Kilda on the doorstep of Luna Park, The Esplanade, St Kilda Arts Markets, St Kilda Beach and Melbourne's finest restaurants and shops, the Cosmopolitan Hotel stands out with its boutique interiors, breathtaking hospitality and incomparable value for money. This landmark icon immaculately redesigned with the latest luxury amenities and variety of accommodations to suit all needs, will assure an unforgettable and truly authentic Melbourne experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Tingo, TripOnline SA, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, Otel, Agoda and Venere so you can book your Cosmopolitan Hotel Melbourne - by 8Hotels reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cosmopolitan Hotel Melbourne - By 8 St Kilda
- Cosmopolitan Hotel St Kilda
- Cosmopolitan Hotel Melbourne - By 8Hotels St Kilda, Greater Melbourne