I booked this hotel for an overnight stay as a girlfriend of mine was passing through.We booked a Cosmo Twin room for $130 and it could sleep up to 4 people. The beds were very comfy, the heater worked well and we had a view of carlisle street. The trams were a bit noisy but what do you expect for the location and who cares when you can walk outside and get a tram to the city direct. The bathroom was excellent, shower pressure was fantastic! Free WIFI and FREE parking with loads of car spaces! There is a café across the road and a backpackers pub, although we didn't go there and there is a maccas 2 min walk away. I am booking here again for when my other mate comes for a melb visit. I was not expecting anything as nice as what I did for the price I paid and the location.
- Also Known As:
- Cosmopolitan Hotel Melbourne - By 8 St Kilda
- Cosmopolitan Hotel Melbourne - By 8
- Cosmopolitan Hotel St Kilda
- Cosmopolitan Hotel Melbourne - By 8Hotels St Kilda, Greater Melbourne
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of trendy St Kilda on the doorstep of Luna Park, The Esplanade, St Kilda Arts Markets, St Kilda Beach and Melbourne's finest restaurants and shops, the Cosmopolitan Hotel stands out with its boutique interiors, breathtaking hospitality and incomparable value for money. This landmark icon immaculately redesigned with the latest luxury amenities and variety of accommodations to suit all needs, will assure an unforgettable and truly authentic Melbourne experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Booking.com, Agoda, Hotels.com, Tingo, Asiatravel.com Holdings, HotelTravel.com, Otel and Venere so you can book your Cosmopolitan Hotel Melbourne - by 8Hotels reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.