I've stayed here a few times and will be returning again next year. The location is great; beach a few minutes walk, shops and cafes all around, easy access to public transport. Staff are friendly, accommodating and professional. Deluxe room is nice, clean, has comfy king bed, mini fridge, kettle, nice bath amenities, large shower, spacious closet, desk. I feel at home here, have had stays of two weeks, has just what I need.
Some nearby food spots I liked are Rococo, I Carusi II, 7 Apples Gelato, Claypots, Dog's Bar, Leroy Espresso, Bala's, Chinta Ria...
Take the tram or bus to Bridge Road, Chapel St, the city, Chadstone, or south to Brighton and beyond, so many places to see. Or stay around St Kilda, walk everywhere, see Sunday market on the Esplanade, stop at the many cake shops, relax by the beach and watch the sun set with a cocktail!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of trendy St Kilda on the doorstep of Luna Park, The Esplanade, St Kilda Arts Markets, St Kilda Beach and Melbourne's finest restaurants and shops, the Cosmopolitan Hotel stands out with its boutique interiors, breathtaking hospitality and incomparable value for money. This landmark icon immaculately redesigned with the latest luxury amenities and variety of accommodations to suit all needs, will assure an unforgettable and truly authentic Melbourne experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Priceline, Despegar.com, Travelocity, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Cosmopolitan Hotel Melbourne - by 8Hotels reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cosmopolitan Hotel Melbourne - By 8 St Kilda
- Cosmopolitan Hotel St Kilda
- Cosmopolitan Hotel Melbourne - By 8Hotels St Kilda, Greater Melbourne