I booked my room at The Prince on wotif. My key criteria was that it had to be close to the Ironman finish line in Catani Gardens. I didn't want to walk far after the race.
The Prince would have to be the closest hotel to the gardens so I was surprised that I was able to book only a couple of weeks prior to the event.
I have dined at Circa a couple of times so knew what the decor of the hotel was like. The rooms were clean and quite spacious. The bed was comfortable. There was a wedding reception in the venue the night we stayed but once in the room there was very little noise.
Breakfast was included in our rate at the Acland Street Cantina. I can recommend the breakfast tacos, although if you don't like chilli then take them out. They were hot!!
Overall I got exactly what I wanted out of my stay at The Prince and I would recommend to anyone wanting to stay in or around St Kilda.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Prince is Melbourne's premier boutique hotel, hidden in the cosmopolitan bayside suburb, St Kilda. With 40 individually designed rooms, Louis Roederer in the mini bar, 24 hour room service, exclusive Aurora Spa Rituals amenities, award-winning Circa restaurant in the property and service standards set very high - a stay at The Prince will be an experience to savour. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Tablet Hotels, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Priceline, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your The Prince reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Prince Hotel St Kilda
- Prince Hotel St Kilda
- Prince St Kilda
- The Prince St Kilda, Greater Melbourne