This place is my sanctuary! My husband first brought me here 2 years ago and when we go to Melbourne with our little girl we will not stay any where but here! the service here is second to none! It's the little things here that make all the difference! The fact that they know I love cups of tea at night and always have extra milk for me just shows me the care factor is so high!
Every time I walk in I instantly feel relaxed! We have stayed in different rooms through out all our stays and I love them all ( of course others more than some ) but They all have that amazing feel about them.
I have recommended this place to so many people and they all loved it!!!!!
I can't wait for our next trip here!!! P.S the soufflé is amazing and I order it through Room service every time!!!! I loooove breakfast at Cantina and the Ginger Hot cakes are amazing but I wish they would bring back the mexican donuts!! ;)
Love this place!!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Prince is Melbourne's premier boutique hotel, hidden in the cosmopolitan bayside suburb, St Kilda. With 40 individually designed rooms, Louis Roederer in the mini bar, 24 hour room service, exclusive Aurora Spa Rituals amenities, award-winning Circa restaurant in the property and service standards set very high - a stay at The Prince will be an experience to savour. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Tablet Hotels, Agoda, Priceline, Orbitz, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your The Prince reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Prince Hotel St Kilda
- Prince Hotel St Kilda
- Prince St Kilda
- The Prince St Kilda, Greater Melbourne