“Amazing Experience” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #1 of 5 Attractions in St Kilda
Type: Sports Complexes, Outdoors
More attraction details
Owner description: Skydive the Beach Melbourne is Melbourne’s only beach skydive! Tandem skydive from 14,000ft above St Kilda attached to an experienced professional. With only 15 minutes instruction you can experience the ultimate thrill…..freefalling towards earth at over 200km/hr for up to an insane 60 seconds!Included in the price of each and every skydive a full colour certificate of achievement, sticker, loyalty card and membership to the Australian Parachute Federation. Available for purchase are awesome DVD and photo packages as well as T-shirts and merchandise.
Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
“Amazing Experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 9, 2012

Skydive the Beach Melbourne was my Christmas present from my husband and it was the best present ever! I loved every moment of my tandem skydiving experience and was really impressed with professionalism and services, everything was great! Big thanks to my instructor Alex! Now I have a DVD, photos and a certificate to remind me of the jump :)

Visited January 2012