“Delicious!!” 4 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #62 of 85 Restaurants in Mildura
Cuisines: French, Mediterranean, Wine Bar
Description: We are a fusion cuisine with middle eastern influences. Fine dining Monday to Saturday 5pm till late. Breakfast 7am till 11am Monday to Friday opening weekends 8am till 11am Saturday and Sundays are Casual Sundays with all day breakfast and light option menu available, from 8am till 8pm.
melbourne,vic
“Delicious!!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 28, 2014

Ate here with friends on a Monday night - they are open 7 nights a week.
Staff were fantastic and very attentive. Setting is nice, I agree with above comment it's nice to have real linen on the tables!
Food was delicious! I had the mixed seafood entre (names of meals are far more glamorous than I've written in this review!), hubby had the calamari and friend had the pork belly - all fabulous!
Mains - I had the lamb, it was perfectly cooked and great flavours. Hubby had the chicken wrapped in prosciutto.
Meals were nice size- not massive, but enough for us. Menu looked great - lots of different options.
Will come here again!

Mildura
“Give me more”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 26, 2014 via mobile

Went here for our wedding anniversary. First thing we did was sit in the lounge area to have a glass of champagne. Moved on tour table and I must say I love a restaurant that has real white linen tablecloths. Hate butcher paper over the top.

I started with the pulled lamb for entree. Yum yum. I wanted more because it tasted so good. My husband had the calamari which he said was beautiful. I don't even eat seafood and I tried his calamari and I might be a convert.

I chose the veal special for my main. Panko crusted with a veal jue. Absolutely delicious. My husband had the chicken and polished it off like it was his last meal.

Desert was just as good as the other two courses. The service was excellent and I finished off with a short black.

Delightful evening and I can't wait to go back again. I review a lot of restaurants in trip advisor and I would have to say this one really surprised me.

Visited April 2014
“Good Food but the price!!!”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 31, 2013

Good food at this motel restaurant. Try the pork belly. The service is great and the setting modern and up market. But the prices are over the top and need to be cut back. I wouldn't recommend simply for that fact.

Visited October 2013
Melbourne, Australia
“An Unlikely Jewel In Mildura's Crown!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 2, 2013

Stumbled on this gem. Rolled into town late, everything fully booked (Jazz weekend). Staff welcomed, no imposition. Had a drink at the bar while our table was prepared. Food was amazing, so fresh. Loved the ambience on this hot balmy night!

• Visited November 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
“Not what we expected, extremely long wait”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 28, 2013

Beautiful setting, intimate atmosphere, lovely service but for us thats about where it ended. The food was good but considering the amount you pay for this 'fine dining' experience I did expect it to be a little better? All in all this would have been a lot nicer evening if after our entree we didn't have to wait an hour and a half for our main. Made a night out a very LATE night out by the time we had finally eaten and left.