I'm a regular here as I love the region and closeness to wineries, Great Ocean Road which is probably the greatest road trip in the world, Queenscliff is still a living treasure.
The Blues Train between Melbourne and Queenscliff is wonderful and I use the Four Points as a base to do these side-trips.
The enjoyment of the hotel though dpends very much on which room you get.
A back room encourages me to leave the hotel within minutes but a "room with a view" at the front is wonderful.
It is an easy trip to Melbourne but just watch the revenue cameras on the trip there.
There are also many quality restaurants within minutes wth an atmosphere of the pier. and waterfront.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Novotel Geelong is the region's premier hotel, located in the heart of the waterfront with amazing views across the bay. The hotel is perfectly situated within Geelong's central business district and close to great shopping & local attractions. All within an hour's drive from Melbourne and 20 minutes from Avalon Airport. Offering the best for business and leisure travellers, Novotel Geelong features 109 guest rooms, a restaurant & bar, complimentary Wi-Fi, function rooms, In Balance fitness centre, indoor pool and steam room. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Starwood APAC, Despegar.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Novotel Geelong reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 4 Points By Sheraton Geelong
- Four Points By Sheraton Geelong Hotel Geelong
- Sheraton Geelong
- Four Points Geelong
- Geelong Sheraton
- Geelong Four Points