“Great Coffee” 4 of 5 stars

Description: Xoxoxox
Launceston, Australia
“Great Coffee”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 8, 2013

If you are after a coffee and you are around the top end of Charles st, This is the place to go! I was after a takeaway latte. Came back perfect. They are using Belaroma Coffee, and the Barista that made ours obviously knew what they were doing. I will be back!
There are a lot of other cafes in the same area, but if you are after the best coffee, I recommend going to Elaia!

• Visited September 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere

62% Recommend
Melbourne, Australia
“pizza on the run”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2013

A quick stop for a light snack after visiting Cataract Gorge turned in to piza and wine at Elaia, were the staff are friendly food very good quality for a reasonable price. I would highly recommend Elaia for a relaxed dinning experence

“Amazing food!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 21, 2013

Myself and a friend dined in for lunch at elaia cafe yesterday, I ordered the chilli salted squid salad and my friend the elaia catch. Whilst the food was remarkablr and we could barely finish our dishes the sevice was not so nice. At one point I felt as though the staff were actually talking about us while we ate. Also when I ordered my drink, a galliano and squash the girl looked at me and said just warning you that will be $11 do you want something cheaper? I was quite shocked as if she was saying I couldnt afford it. As i myself once worked at elaia I know that the service I received was quite poor, we were not given water and our drinks were forgotten at one point. from walking in the door to when we paid our bill we did not receive one smile our way, apart from a few of the regulars who recognised me from when i was staff. The food was absolutely delicious though!

Brisbane
“Great meal”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 17, 2013 via mobile

Very nice meal. Great service. Reasonable price. We had a steak sandwich and smoked salmon and would recommend both.

• 4 of 5 stars Food
Launceston, Australia
“Wonderful service - brilliant meals - great experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 10, 2013

We enjoyed a wonderful meal tonight at Elaia.
The staff were efficient, helpful and really friendly and the atmosphere was great.
Our meals were spot on and exceeded our expectations.
I can recommend the homemade Tiramisu!
Pricing isn't too expensive - we thought the meals were good value.
We will definitely be going back!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere