“Wasn't impressed” 3 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Launceston, Australia
“Wasn't impressed”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 13, 2013

Several occasions have dined at Cucina, always found it to be noisy and over crowded.
But recently we went for breakfast, my breakfast had hair in it, which I returned, at this time the service I was receiving was terrible, after we go to pay I was told I would not be charged for mine.
Not one kitchen staff was wearing a hair net.
For a place that is so popular it's a shame there service is poor, it's noisy and and so over crowded, and food presentation below average won't be rushing back in a hurry.

• Visited February 2013
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food

Launceston, Australia
“Meh.”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 10, 2013

Stopped in for a relaxing lunch with a friend after a very tiring and stressful few days. Had heard great things from my friend who had been previously, but with the added note "Don't expect much from the staff" and boy was she right! Her eggs which she asked for cooked firm were the complete opposite, the bacon would have been satisfactory had it not been for the half rasher she was given, and the mountain of mushrooms piled up to make the plate look full.
My own dish was a curry. Mostly delicious and a generous portion. Except it was a little too hot (spicy) for my liking and make me choke several times. NONE of these times did a staff member think to offer me a glass of water, (common sense) and to make matters worse, when trying to signal for the staff, they immediately looked away. An older lady working there was lovely when you could grab her attention. But the younger blonde girl was way more occupied by the younger gents at the table adjacent to us. Of course she was more than happy to take our cash.
Dont think i'll be returning sadly. I can handle errors but ignoring your customers is ridiculous. I only wish they had a suggestion box on the counter

• Visited January 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Tasmania
“Ok breakfast but didn't impress”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 24, 2013

Went to Cucina recently for breakfast but was not all that impressed. Service was fairly ordinary and slow to take our order although food did arrive quickly after ordering.The serving size was quite generous for the price and some parts of the breakfast were nice such as the hashbrowns and bacon but the rest was quite ordinary in taste and flavour.

Visited January 2013
Tasmania, Australia
“Great service and beautiful food.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 14, 2013

The ladies were fabulous and happy to alter my meal to suit my pregnancy diet. Meals are large, fresh and delicious. Will be back many times over. Great breakfasts.

Visited November 2012
“Great food and great service- been here ten times and have never been failed!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 5, 2013

Have been here atleast every couple of months for the past two years and I have never been disappointed.
Coffee, tea, smoothies- great.
Menu- huge variety for all meals. Vegetarian options available. I doubt there would be anything on here that wouldn't please anyone.
Excellent customer service and attention to detail i.e offering drinks when almost finished, ensuring timely serving of food etc.

• Visited December 2012