“Great food. Huge proportions” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #76 of 231 Restaurants in Launceston
Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
“Great food. Huge proportions”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 6, 2014

We just tried this restaurant after walking around for a while . Great food excellent service and the servings were very generous. We wil return.

Visited March 2014

Launceston, Australia
“Bad service; Okay Food; expensive extras”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed December 20, 2013 via mobile

The food were okay but the service wasn't very friendly. First we asked if the fried rice would be enough for our family and the owner was "you can't assume everything would be enough for the table. We only serve 1 portion for 1 person" I guess she could have said something better. We ended up ordered 3 serves. Second, we requested for chopped chilly and chilly sauce. And it came so little. Little did we know they actually charged the chilly sauce and chopped chilly and container because we ended up ordering too much for $5. As an asian myself I always looking for Chinese restaurant and none of them has ever charge money for chilly $2 per serve especially after WE SPENT $213 in the restaurant. And we has our food take away, the owner asked if I'd like to put the chilly sauce in take away box and I said just the chop chilly if you don't mind and she have me attitude. I felt completely gutted when I check the bill and she charged $2 for a serve of little chilly. It's disgusting!! I don't recommend it and I won't go back in the million years. We should have gone to Buddha Thai resto across the road

• Visited December 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Launceston, Australia
“POOR STANDARD”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 30, 2013

We went to the Restauarant for Dinner on a Sunday night because we are locals, but it was the worst food we have every had there.
I do not know if it is a new chef, or new owners.
The food had no taste and the fried rice was straight out of a rice cooker with a few things put in it and they tried to tell me it was fried rice.
The service was good but we paid good momey for a poor stanard and we will not be going back I said to my husband we should have gone to the Me Wah we know that would have been a good standard as it always is.

• Visited September 2013
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Launceston, Tasmania, Australia
“Very good”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 27, 2013

Sensational slow cooked Pork....HongKong Duck cooked to perfection....Buk Bo Fan superb......its amazing I see negative comments about this Restaurant....Seems to me you know nothing about Food and Cooking....you're watching to many cooking shows on TV.

• Visited June 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Melbourne, Australia
“Good service, attentive staff”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 28, 2013 via mobile

We arrived at this restaurant with a healthy appetite. There were 4 of us seated at a small table and we wanted to share our dishes, so the staff brought a small side table to put our condiments etc on so the table space could hold all meals. The meals arrived promptly but at least two of the meals lacked flavour..... Not much curry taste in one, not a lot of satay flavour in the other but lots of chile. Also I thought the meals rather expensive $22 - $24 for a main. Not really my best Chinese dining experience.

• Visited April 2013