I recently stayed here as our company has just started travelling to Launceston. I was delighted by the two nights I spent, rooms were bright and comfortable, had a good size working desk, king size bed and free internet was defiantly a plus. I have to say that the staff were fantastic too, extremely friendly and welcoming which made a nice change from the big corporate hotels in Melbourne where we normally stay. Nothing was too much trouble and everyone was smiling! Great location right in the middle of town , it will certainly be our first choice when travelling to Launceston in the future.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- BEST WESTERN PLUS Launceston is conveniently located in the city centre, 15 minutes drive from the airport and 2 minutes walk from the main shopping precinct. The hotel features 116 rooms,FREE WiFi, a restaurant specializing in local produce and a cocktail bar. Nearby local attractions include the James Boag Brewery, Launceston Seaport and Cataract Gorge. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your BEST WESTERN PLUS Launceston reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Launceston Hotel Launceston
- Accor Launceston
- BEST WESTERN PLUS Launceston Tasmania