We stayed with our 2 young children. We arrived quite late and were pleasantly surprised to see a great modern clean room with a queen bed, a single, and a trundle. There isn't central a/c, but the temperature was fine (it is Tasmania, not the tropics!).
We awoke to a panoramic view over the city. The hotel is right downtown with lots of nice bakeries close for bfast. Also close to the main park which was great for the kids.
Definately recommend. We got a great room for a great price.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Launceston Hotel Launceston
- Mercure Launceston Hotel
- Accor Launceston
- BEST WESTERN PLUS Launceston Tasmania
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- BEST WESTERN PLUS Launceston is conveniently located in the city centre, 15 minutes drive from the airport and 2 minutes walk from the main shopping precinct. The hotel features 116 rooms,FREE WiFi, a restaurant specializing in local produce and a cocktail bar. Nearby local attractions include the James Boag Brewery, Launceston Seaport, Penny Royal World and Cataract Gorge. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Tingo, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Venere so you can book your BEST WESTERN PLUS Launceston reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.