We stayed at the Mercure - Launceston mid-January. It was everything you'd expect from an establishment such as the Mercure - the room was clean, pleasant, average views, nice meals and comfortable. The only (slight) criticism was having to pay for parking, but that's what happens in some places with limited parking facilities in an inner-city location. Still, the carpark was literally outside the door. We'd go back to the Mercure if need be.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- BEST WESTERN PLUS Launceston is conveniently located in the city centre, 15 minutes drive from the airport and 2 minutes walk from the main shopping precinct. The hotel features 116 rooms,FREE WiFi, a restaurant specializing in local produce and a cocktail bar. Nearby local attractions include the James Boag Brewery, Launceston Seaport and Cataract Gorge. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Agoda, Hotels.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets and TripOnline SA so you can book your BEST WESTERN PLUS Launceston reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Launceston Hotel Launceston
- Accor Launceston
- BEST WESTERN PLUS Launceston Tasmania