From when we got there to when we left this hotel was outstanding. The friendly and efficient front desk people, the friendly wait staff and ever better room service make this one of the best stays we have had. We stayed for only 2 nights but it was very relaxing and in an excellent location. Parking was included which was a bonus. We had a lovely one bedroom deluxe suite which had excellent amenities. The gym was compact with a few machines but everything worked and there was a TV in there so you could pass the time whilst on the machines. I would not hesitate to recommend this to anyone who wants a quality stay in Launceston.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Sebel Launceston hotel is an elegant, boutique style hotel set in a central CBD location, within walking distance to the Seaport precinct and major attractions such as Cataract Gorge. Combining style and convenience, the hotel comprises 51 self-contained guest rooms boasting a private balcony, separate bedroom with luxurious king size bed and spacious en-suite. Many also feature spa baths and kitchen and laundry facilities.Showcasing natural Tasmanian stone and timbers throughout the interior and locally commissioned art, The Sebel Launceston offers charming, contemporary accommodation and unrivaled service in one of Australia’s oldest and most picturesque cities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your The Sebel Launceston reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Sebel Launceston Hotel Launceston
- The Sebel Hotel Launceston
- Sebel Hotel Launceston
- The Sebel Launceston Tasmania