Our "blue" room was right over the morning dining area, so it was a bit on the noisy side first thing in the day. It was bright and airy, though the angled roof and slightly awkward stairway made it a bit difficult for someone tall like me to walk around without bumping into something. We'd likely have rated it a bit higher if we had a different room and the price was a bit lower. It's a great location just 5-10 minutes walk to more interesting parts of the city and the breakfasts were very good. There was not enough hot water at night but plenty in the morning.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Launceston Bed and Breakfast accommodation with panoramic views, garden setting and off-street parking. Stay in beautiful and spacious rooms with private ensuite, TV, fridge and tea / coffee facilities. Enjoy a delicious full cooked or continental breakfast. Fiona's B&B Launceston is only 1 1/2 blocks to city centre and is close to restaurants, cafes, bars, theatres, shopping and tourist attractions on offer in the historic city of Launceston including the magnificent Cataract Gorge and Boags Brewery. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, Priceline, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Fiona's Bed and Breakfast - Launceston B&B reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fiona`s b&b - Launceston b&b
- Fiona`s Bed And Breakfast - Launceston Hotel Launceston
- Fiona`s Bed And Breakfast - Launceston Bed And Breakfast
- Fiona's Bed And Breakfast - Launceston B&B Tasmania