We stayed two nights and would have rebooked for a future stay but they were full. Fionas is an upmarket, very well run B and B, rooms are beautifully furnished and the huge black marble shower was a bonus ( we stayed in a king suite for two). Te bed was comfortable and we had a great nights sleep. The location off the road makes it very quiet but within walking distance of the city and good places to eat, parking was outside the units, shaded by trees. Breakfast was good, fruit, cereals, toast, eggs bacon tomato baked beans cooked for you, not sitting in a Bain Marie as in many hotels. Overall great stay, I will go back anytime I am in launceston.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Launceston Bed and Breakfast accommodation with panoramic views, garden setting and off-street parking. Stay in beautiful and spacious rooms with private ensuite, TV, fridge and tea / coffee facilities. Enjoy a delicious full cooked or continental breakfast. Fiona's B&B Launceston is only 1 1/2 blocks to city centre and is close to restaurants, cafes, bars, theatres, shopping and tourist attractions on offer in the historic city of Launceston including the magnificent Cataract Gorge and Boags Brewery. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, Priceline, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Fiona's Bed and Breakfast - Launceston B&B reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fiona`s b&b - Launceston b&b
- Fiona`s Bed And Breakfast - Launceston Hotel Launceston
- Fiona`s Bed And Breakfast - Launceston Bed And Breakfast
- Fiona's Bed And Breakfast - Launceston B&B Tasmania