“Great cafe” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #70 of 220 restaurants in Launceston
Cuisines: Australian, Healthy, Café
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch
Description: We cater for breakfast, lunch, coffee and takeaway from Monday to Friday, 7:30am - 4pm and 8am - 4pm on Saturday. You'll find that we use the freshest and best ingredients. From locally sourced, full-flavoured herbs, coffee roasted in Hobart through to Tasmania's award winning Ashgrove milk and Meander Valley cream, we aspire to give you a delicious culinary experience.We bake our own bread, make our own sauces and keep each dish simple, expressing natures rich, yet simple flavours.
“Great cafe”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 26, 2013 via mobile

I have previously written a review for this cafe praising all but the service. I have to make the effort to say I continue to go to this lovely spot and of late the service from all staff has been wonderful ! Coffee is still great and great variety of sweet treats

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Inside Café L, Manager at Inside Cafe Launceston, responded to this review, August 27, 2013
Hi Bidley,

Thanks very much for taking the time to come and write a second review. We certainly appreciated your feedback early on and have been working hard to address the issue that you highlight. We love that you can see the difference too!

We hope you continue to enjoy the great food and coffee we have on offer and make the most of our forever refreshing menu and cabinet treats!

Thanks again,

Inside Cafe

70% Recommend
Launceston, Australia
“Favourite Launceston cafe”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 10, 2013

Inside Cafe serve up some of the best meals in Launceston! Their menu is priced well with a range of different and interesting options to suit most people. Their coffee is great - I can't fault their coffee! Wonderful set up with the Inside gift shop next door - quality coffee, lunch and shopping in the one hit!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
tasmania
“Always great.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2013

This is such an asset to the local dining scene. I've eaten about 5 times over the past year and it's innovative tasty fresh food is great. There are a number of seating options and all the papers. If I had more time I'd go mote regularly. I attach a picture of my potato rosti, salmon and poached eggs with side salad.

Launceston, Tasmania, Australia
“Tops for Coffee and Brunch”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2013

Great coffee and friendly staff, the menu isn't deep but its a mile wide. Interesting and tasty. Plenty of reading material and space to relax. Love the renovation and the sister retail next door has great gifts and stuff for the apartment.

• Visited July 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Australia
“Heavenly”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 23, 2013

I absolutely adore Inside cafe. The staff are mostly friendly and service is always prompt, with being seated, to having your order taken to then receiving your meal.

I lovelovelove inside for my breakfast dates with great friends. My favourite anyone I highly recommend are the hotcakes with a chai latte, presentation of both of these is just perfect and they taste delicious.

• Visited June 2013