I stayed at the City Park Grand and did not have a clue how amazing the hotel was. It was first built in the mid 1800's. My room was top class. I can't point a negative aspect of it. The restaurant was also on the same level.
Location was great, 15min from Launceston Airport. Taxi ride was $22.
Free car parking, internet and a huge Gym.
The character of the building was really impressive, with all its history.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Clarion Hotel City Park Grand offers boutique accommodation in downtown Launceston. Located next to City Park, it is 10 minutes walk to Queen Victoria Museum and Art Gallery.All spacious rooms at Clarion City Park Launceston feature en suite bathroom, air conditioning and flat-screen cable TV. Some rooms also have balcony, microwave and whirlpool bathtub.Facilities include a guest laundry, free high-speed Wireless internet access and free car parking. Guests can enjoy free coffee and weekday newspapers.Larceny's Bar and Restaurant features local produce and a large wine selection. Room service is also available.Clarion Hotel City Park Grand is in the heart of the entertainment, museums and shopping districts of central Launceston. Boag’s Brewery is a 2-minute walk. Aurora Stadium is 750 metres away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, EasyToBook, Agoda and Hotels.com so you can book your Clarion Hotel City Park Grand reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- City Park Grand Launceston
- Clarion Hotel City Park Grand Launceston, Tasmania