Had a good stay in the main hotel, however after using the restaurant my experience changed from positive to negative.
The food I was served in the restaurant was of poor quality & bland. I'm afraid after being recommended this restaurant in the Clarion city park grand, I cannot. This soured my time throughout my two day stay. I recommend sampling other delights in town, as the Hotel (which is of a reasonable standard) is in close proximity of town.
This review is fore the restaurant mainly, but I cannot find a restaurant link on trip advisor.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Clarion Hotel City Park Grand offers boutique accommodation in downtown Launceston. Located next to City Park, it is 10 minutes walk to Queen Victoria Museum and Art Gallery.All spacious rooms at Clarion City Park Launceston feature en suite bathroom, air conditioning and flat-screen cable TV. Some rooms also have balcony, microwave and whirlpool bathtub.Facilities include a guest laundry, free high-speed Wireless internet access and free car parking. Guests can enjoy free coffee and weekday newspapers.Larceny's Bar and Restaurant features local produce and a large wine selection. Room service is also available.Clarion Hotel City Park Grand is in the heart of the entertainment, museums and shopping districts of central Launceston. Boag’s Brewery is a 2-minute walk. Aurora Stadium is 750 metres away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Agoda, Orbitz, Despegar.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Clarion Hotel City Park Grand reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- City Park Grand Launceston
- Clarion Hotel City Park Grand Launceston, Tasmania