If you find yourself traveling between Melbourne and Adelaide for business or for fun (perhaps the Great Ocean Road) this is your best stop for a good nights sleep and an incredible meal!
After walking through town, and finding not much to eat, we headed back to hotel and sat down to literally one if not the best meal on our 2 week adventure in Australia.
The hotel/motel is owned and managed by a lovely couple. they will greet you, take care of you and all with a smile. Rooms are large, very clean, and made us smile as each room is named after a US State. (Funny for us Americans). This is definitely, a place to get a good nights sleep and a great meal.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 3.5 Star rated property ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Orbitz, Despegar.com, Travelocity, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Quality Inn Presidential reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Quality Inn Presidential Hotel Mount Gambier
- Quality Inn Mount Gambier
- Mount Gambier Quality Inn