“Loved the service” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Late Night
Cairns, Australia
“Loved the service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 28, 2014 via mobile

Yes the wagu streak on the stone grill was good, but the flamboyant and fun service was GREAT. I'd go back just because of that. Well done

Visited January 2014

Redcliffe, Australia
“Unique experience and great service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 1, 2014

We were recommended to this experience and were not disappointed. The service was fantastic and the experience overall was superb. The hot stone cooking is great fun and knowledgeable advices by the staff throughout allowed us to enjoy the experience at its best. The only recommendation I would have is to consider additions to the meals rather than purely chips.

• Visited December 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Toowoomba
“Bland”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 28, 2013

We were greeted by a very over enthusiastic waiter it felt like we had entered a game show we were shown to out seat the booth seat was very worn and all of the leather was coming off we placed our order got garlic bread (way to much uncooked garlic) and our kids meal,we then proceeded to wait about 30 min for our mains in this whole time not one of the 5 waitstaff wondering around(it was not busy as it was only 6.30) asked if we would like another drink I was nearly ready to got to the bar myself and get one .the stone grill meal came out mean while mine didn't other meals came out around me then the waiter finally came out and told me the kitchen had overlooked my veggies so my lamb with mash came out first with veg to follow ,the meal looked like it was thrown on the plate ,lamb was tough and chewy and sweet potato mash had no seasoning or flavour then my veggies came out (BOILED veggies) now pls tell me how the chef could over cook theses and make me wait so long yet again no seasoning just boiled I had to ask for salt and pepper and proceeded to get two little dishes off another table (don't thing this is very healthy as every one sticks there fingers in them to get the salt and pepper)lets just contaminate everyone with germs who know where the fingers of the last person that used it have been .
And when we did get a second round of drinks they served my daughters coke in a chipped glass I took it back to the bar and told them to throw it out before someone cut themselves .
Overall VERY disappointed with the whole experience and at $120 I've had better meals for less

• Visited September 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Brisbane, Australia
“A great meal”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 14, 2013

We arrived on a Friday night and were in a hurry to eat and go. The manager ensured our meal was quickly served. We had the 'stone meal' where the fresh meat is served on a high temperature cooking stone. Was delicious and would highly recommend.

• Visited September 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Brisbane, Australia
“Worth it!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 9, 2013

Liked the food and attention! Had dinner with hubby: eye fillet and black Angus, both really good.
Great atmosphere in Town!
Loved the profiteroles just a little bit cold but the chocolate sauce fixed it!

• Visited June 2013