“Best Thai on the coAst” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Brisbane, Australia
“Best Thai on the coAst”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 27, 2013

I notice a few people have confused this restaurant with other Thai restaurants in the same area. This awesome family owned business is on the north bound side of the GC Highway near Peerless Ave. it's a stand-alone restaurant.

In my opinion it is hands down the best Thai on the Gold Coast and I'm stoked I only live two blocks away.

After spending three months in Thailand last year I realized just how great this place is.

I've ordered just about everything off the menu in the past few years and it is all excellent. It's fresh and spicy. I've eaten in with large groups (12+) and small. I've also had take away.

You will not be disappointed.

Australia
“Yumm Cop coo ma ma kaa”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 20, 2013

This is a great place to eat fantastic authentic Thai fod.. We asked for extra hot and we were not disappointed. Thank you

• Visited March 2013
Southport, Australia
“Best Thai”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 24, 2012

Some of the best Thai food I have had on the Gold Coast. I had the cashew beef and it was delicious.

Surfers Paradise, Australia
“Tasty Food & Wonderful Service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 23, 2012

My fav Thai restaurant on the Gold coast. The service staff are attentive, friendly and responsive (something that the gold coast lacks)and the food was AMAZING! if you enjoy spicy food try the duck and Soft shell crab both dishes are well priced and plentiful.

• Visited August 2012
Palm Beach
“Best Thai!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 7, 2012 via mobile

I took my assistant here for dinner after work on a Friday night. I didn't have a booking, it was after 7pm & really busy. But we were seated straight away, drinks order taken & left with menu's. Our drinks arrived quickly as did our meals after we ordered. It was awesome. I ordered the seafood Penang curry, & my assistant had the Pad Thai noodles. Neither of us could finish our meals so the staff popped them in takeaway containers for us. The service was fast & friendly. We'll definitely be back!