We used a timeshare deposit to stay here and were a little dissappointed in the quality of the accommodation. The rooms were quite spacious but had mirrors on nearly every wall - very odd. The bed was hard and the sheets coarse to sleep in plus I was a little disgusted to find 3 long black hairs in the bed-two under the pillow and another in the bed and also one on the side of the bath. Set on the main road meant it was extremely noisy at night but a nice view of the waterways and easy stroll to the beach and shops. The pool area looked nice but we were only there for 2 nights so didnt use it. Good facilities in the kitchen including plenty of crockery and cutlery and a dishwasher. No shampoo/conditioner etc. supplied but there was a bar of soap. Beware the cost of phone call charges - We rang friends in Burliegh which is just down thr road and paid $8 for a 5 minute call which we thought outrageous. I wouldnt stay there again as I think there are much nicer hotels to be had for a similar price.
- Also Known As:
- Tiki Village International Gold Coast Hotel Gold Coast
- Tiki Village International Gold Coast Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tiki Village is a Surfers Paradise icon situated by the shores of the Nerang River with the breathtaking hinterland as a backdrop. Centrally located with wildlife sanctuaries, trendy cafes and beachside havens to the south and marina's, theme parks, hinterland and shopping to the north. Tiki Village International Resort, in the heart of paradise.Units have a shower over a spa and may not be suitable for the mobility impaired. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity and Hotels.com so you can book your Tiki Village International Gold Coast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.