“Best Restaurant in Gold Coast” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Cocotte Dining

Cocotte Dining
16a Robina Quays Shopping Centre, | cnr of Robina Parkway and Markeri Street, Robina, Queensland 4226, Australia
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #245 of 1,741 Restaurants in Gold Coast
Cuisines: European, French, Japanese
Good for: Outdoor seating
Dining options: Reservations
Surfers Paradise, Australia
“Best Restaurant in Gold Coast”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 21, 2013

We have lived in AU for a year and it has taken that long to find a gem like this! Wonderful food and great service. And they have no problem going out of their way to help people who have food allergies. They give service with a smile and the food is amazing.

• Visited March 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Gold Coast
“Worth a visit”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2013

I am not a lover of Japanese food so was inially nervous when my husband suggested we try this little place. It had been highly recommended to him so we decided to give it a try. The food was good with some dishes standing out more than others. I had the crab coquettes which were delicious and the tempura prawns which were good but I felt the sauce served with them did not do the dish justice. My husband had the lamb which was divine - probably the best lamb he has eaten in a very long time. He followed this with a Cree brûlée which he thoroughly enjoyed. The night we visited there was a birthday celebration in the courtyard which meant it was closed to diners so we sat indsie which was full and very noisy. We will visit this restaurant again as I would like to experience the outdoor eating area. While the Gold Coast has a lot of dining options, there are only a handful of first class places. Our visit to Cocottee indicated to me that this little restaurant could be on the way to becoming one of those places. Worth a visit!

• Visited February 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Surfers Paradise, Australia
“Beautiful Experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 4, 2013 via mobile

This restaurant is so nice great food - difficult to describe - French/Japanese - the menus offers something for everyone - vegetarian - beef - both light & heavy meals - staff are excellent - BYO and prices are great - go there you will enjoy it!

Brisbane, Australia
“Amazing little spot!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 3, 2013

An odd location, I thought, until taken through to the courtyard dining area. The menu choices were unique and delivery of food timed well. Excellent flavours through to dessert. A place to return to try every dish!!! Cocotte is a very comfortable fine eatery. Everything was immaculate and staff happily all smiles. We also received a nice 'Happy New Year' table visit from the Chef. Thank you for a wonderful evening.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Gold Coast, QLD
“Wow! Need i say more??”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 8, 2012

I read reviews on here and also from the QLD Good Food Guide, this made me want to give this place a go.
We booked the night before and 6.30-7.30pm was already booked solid on a weeknight. This is usually a good sign that a restaurant is going to be good.
The restaurant is clean and inviting, the waitresses were good but not great.
The food though was top notch. Clean, tasty, well presented, not to small portion or not to big.

We shared Tapas for starters. Each one was very nice but the Pork Belly & apple salad was an instant hit! The fact that I would go back just for that dish gives you an idea of how good it was.

The main I had was the fish of the day, it was the best fish dish I've had in a very long time. Possibly one of the best ever. Cooked to perfection & the sauce was near perfect.

Dessert was also spot on. I had the creme brulee and that was very nice.

Between all 3 of us we had no complaints of the food. The only complaint was the service was not quite there yet. Still good but not excellent. We were never offered water & we were never offered water top ups.

Give this little gem a go!

• Visited November 2012