“must stay” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #1 of 24 Hotels in Gladstone
Brisbane, Australia
“must stay”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 6, 2014

people if you are looking for great value,clean room comfy bed and pillows great customer service this place ticks all the boxes.
I stayed here recently for 3 days my flight got into Gladstone at 7:20 am I rang the hotel to explain my early flight,the manager said not a problem there will be a room ready for you.When I arrived check in was a breeze went to my room and was pleasantly surprised my room was spotless and the bed was so comfy and the pillows were comfy as well had a small kitchenette which came in handy for making small meals ect..my room had a daily continental breakfast which included fresh bread for toasting jam marmalade butter cereal fresh fruit and milk great start to the day the rooms are cleaned daily and towels are replaced daily as well.cleaners do a great job they deserve a mention so does Sue the manager who is just so lovely and goes out of her way to help make your stay a pleasant one for example I had to do laundry before I could head out for the day so I washed my laundry then put it in the dryer sue offered to finish my laundry and put it in my room just so I could get a early start and head out..Sue gave me good tips on the local area where to dine places to shop and places to see... I agree with another reviewer I too have stayed in motels/hotels around the world this place is a little gem hotels ain"t great all on its own it takes great management and flows on from there this place has exactly that.If I come back to Gladdy I will come back to Xenia for sure.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple
Sue and Bruce F, Owner at Xenia Central Studio Accommodation, responded to this review, August 4, 2014
Thank you so much for your comprehensive review of us at Xenia, you certainly covered all bases, myself and Bruce and the cleaning staff appreciate your kind words.
We look forward to you revisiting in the future.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (5)
Brisbane, Australia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2014

My husband and I stayed at Xenia for 1 night before going to Heron Island - And it was great. The staff were more that welcoming and extremely helpful - they do late check in which was fantastic as we didn't arrive from Brisbane till 7 pm. Our room was very neat & tidy and very clean. We were able to walk to get dinner - so the location is great. Was great value for money also. And a really nice touch with the breakfast basket - was fantastic. Will be definitely staying at Xenia again in the future!

• Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple
Thank you for your friendly review - it is very much appreciated. Clean, Neat & Tidy are what we pride ourselves in and our cleaners go "the extra mile"to achieve this.
We consider our cleaners as important members of our staff and value their work.
We look forward to seeing you again in the future.
Sawtell, Australia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 7, 2014

I have stayed in many a Motel room over the years & i found the very comfortable bed & perfect shower the ideal way to relax. The rooms are great & management are keen to assist in whatever way they can. Great place.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled solo
Thank you Bryce for taking the time to review Xenia, this is much appreciated. You are one of many who enjoy a great shower here as many of our guests have commented on their departure the great shower pressure we have and after a long day we know this is welcomed.
We look forward to seeing you again in the future.
Gladstone, Australia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 22, 2014

Excellent place to stay...very clean (inside and out) and modern. Excellent size room, very nice bathroom and comfy bed. It is also nice and quiet. Everything was spot on...nothing to fault:-) The owners Bruce and Sue are such nice people:-) They are very friendly and welcoming:-) This place is in a great location, its close to all shops. I really appreciate nice accommodation without the heavy price and this place definitely made me happy:-) Highly recommend this place to all visitors:-) Thank you both Bruce and Sue.

M.Jensen

Stayed April 2014, traveled with friends
Sue and Bruce F, Owner at Xenia Central Studio Accommodation, responded to this review, April 28, 2014
Thank you for your review - our aim is to welcome every guest in a manner we would expect to be received when we too are travelling. Many of our guests have traveled long distances and are tired on arrival - and we appreciate the necessity of a comfy bed and good facilities.
Australia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 20, 2014

We arrived in gladstone just before Easter and booked a room at Xenia. They were lovely and friendly. The room was spotless, comfy bed and fluffy pillows. We got a fantastic rate as it was over the Easter weekend. Very quiet and easy. Car parking right outside the room. Definitely recommended.

• Stayed April 2014
Thank you for your review - We strive to maintain high quality accommodation for the enjoyment of guests. Car parking at your door is certainly is a bonus especially enabling guests easy access to their room. We look forward to your next visit here at Xenia.
Brisbane
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 17, 2014 via mobile

Management exceptional in their service to ensure your stay comfortable. The environment is modern, clean and quiet. Would recommend Xenia accommodation to single or family travellers. My husband and children stayed 2 nights for work purposes and while my husband had to work, management went out of their way to ensure I was informed of surrounding venues that would be of interest to myself and the children. Always very polite and welcoming.

• Stayed April 2014
Thank you for your review - As it was school holidays it certainly was perfect timing for you and your children to come and explore Gladstone while your husband worked. It was a great sight watching you and your children out on your bikes exploring what Gladstone has to offer.
Surfers Paradise, Australia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 17, 2014 via mobile

Very clean and well looked after. Lovely and quiet in a very convinient location. Within walking distance to food. Very comfortable bed which was lovely to come back to. Our room also came with a fridge, microwave, kettle, toaster and stove top. It was nice being able to cook your own food when away from home. We would definently reccommend staying here.

• Stayed March 2014
Thank you for your kind review - We enjoy having overseas guests stay here with us and being a part of making your Australian holiday a pleasant one achieves our goal here at Xenia.

Been to Xenia Central Studio Accommodation? Share your experiences!