“Best Gelato outside Italy” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #1 of 94 restaurants in Coolangatta
Cuisines: Ice Cream
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Late Night
Description: Made with passion, fresh milk and the finest ingredients.We invite you to stop in and savour the sights, aromas, and most importantly the flavours of our delicious, every day changing menu. Delight in our hand-crafted selections and relax in My Gelato alfresco facing the ocean or enjoy your gelato as your stroll through beautiful Kirra beach
Brisbane, Australia
“Best Gelato outside Italy”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 30, 2013

All Gelato is made on the premises and amazing flavours to choose from. I had rum and raisins and they add a little dollop of a new flavour to try right on top.

Visited January 2013

96% Recommend
australia
“Best Gelato in the world.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 26, 2013

This is honestly the best gelato we have ever had....nothing ever compares. It is so hard to pick a favorite flavor because everything is just so good. We have been regulars since the shop opened and walk away happy every time. The service is exceptional - we are always warmly greeted and served by a friendly face. We truly love My Gelato Kirra.

• Visited January 2013
Thredbo Village, Australia
“Yummy!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 25, 2013

The best gelato ever! Creamy, sooo tasty! We are regulars, usually stopping for dessert after dinner - and we live a half-hour drive away. Can't go past the 'chilli chocolate', though we find ourselves tasting every new flavour as it appears. Bellisimo!

• Visited January 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Certainly made with love!! BEST gelato on the GC without a doubt!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013 via mobile

We have been regulars of this place since it first opened and every single time the quality has been EXCEPTIONAL!! Their gelato is simply too delicious for words!
New gelato flavours are constantly being served however I can't go past the White Chocolate, Strachiachella (sp?, I should know I've eaten enough of it!) Tiramisu and Pistachio flavours. Oh and the Bounty, Mocha Chocolate,.....need I continue?? Just get to this little gem and try it for yourself, you will not be disappointed.
Also the owners are the most delightful Italian couple who will let you try various flavours so turn up hungry!!!

Sydney, Australia
“Try it for yourself”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 11, 2013 via mobile

This Gelato is the best you'll ever eat. The flavours are amazing and it tastes so fresh. The day we went we were served by the most polite and helpful young man. If you're on the Gold Coast you just have to try it!!!