Secure parking minds the car - leave it and don shoes to truly appreciate all the sites. Follow the boardwalk Boyds Bay (opposite your resort behind Twin Towns RSL) around and up to the Captain Cook Lighthouse ( support the local Marine Rescue by purchasing an ice-cream or souvenir) then head down toward Snapper Rocks and Rainbow beach for a surf,swim, tan or bikini watch. Head up to Greenmount for the views to Surfers Paradise, take the path thats follows the coastline or climb the steps to picnic in the gardens on top. You've only just begun...straight ahead to Coolangatta restaurants, barbeques, playgrounds, live music bars and resort shopping. Don't forget to check out the incredible variety of dining experience at Twin Towns Services Club. Combined with the very best entertainment - show/dinner packages, free live bands, unbelievable kids room! - all still without moving the car!!
- Also Known As:
- Outrigger Twin Towns Hotel Coolangatta
- Outrigger Twin Towns Hotel
- Coolangatta Outrigger
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Outrigger Twin Towns Resort; famous for sun drenched days and that relaxed beach lifestyle. Enjoy life’s simple pleasures, golden beaches just steps away and space and time to relax to do as little, or as much as you like with the ones you love. A host of guest facilities are at your fingertips. Outrigger Twin Towns Resort is the perfect choice for an affordable, relaxed beach-style holiday getaway! It’s the ideal year-round holiday destination, close to world-class surfing beaches, hinterland winery and river tours and all the Gold and Tweed Coasts have to offer.The resort boasts stylishly appointed hotel rooms and fully self contained one, two and three bedroom apartments overlooking the pristine beaches of the Southern Gold Coast and the sparkling waters of the Tweed River. The resort features two pools, spas, two tennis courts, mini golf course, games room, gymnasium with steam room, outdoor barbeque areas, a Business Centre and a state of the art conference facility.Entertain yourself at the adjacent Twin Towns Club, featuring endless dining and entertainment options, including six restaurants and lounges. Only 3 kms from Gold Coast International Airport and close to the Gold Coasts many attractions, Outrigger is also the perfect base to discover the natural beauty of the Tweed Coast. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Tingo, TripOnline SA, HotelTravel.com, Venere, Agoda and Otel so you can book your Outrigger Twin Towns Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.