“O-Sushi = O-Yummi” 4 of 5 stars
Review of O-Sushi Coolangatta

O-Sushi Coolangatta
Showcase on the Beach | Shop 32 / 72-80 Marine Parade, Coolangatta, Queensland, Australia
07 5536 5455
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #4 of 104 Restaurants in Coolangatta
Cuisines: Sushi, Japanese, Healthy, Fusion
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Delivery, Late Night
Description: O-Sushi Coolangatta is a relaxed and funky beachside Japanese restaurant and sushi bar. Our focus is on fresh, delicious and healthy food served with love in our fabulous beachfront location. Ideal for locals and travellers alike, O-Sushi's Coolangatta restaurant will turn you into a regular customer!
Coffs Harbour, Australia
“O-Sushi = O-Yummi”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 8, 2013

Both nights we planned to sit at the sushi train ... and both nights we got distracted by the other wonderful menu choices. Not that it stopped us having sushi choices from the train as well!
The service was helpful and efficient and friendly. Our food choices were great ones to share so we got to sample a few things. Any dish, from sushi to soup, that included salmon was a knockout.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Noosa, Australia
“" Truly Wonderful Food"”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 6, 2013

I have been visiting O'Sushi on business and with my family for some time now and this Restaurant has certainly set the bar high. I have always had a passion for food and cooking. I have visit many Sushi restaurants around Australia and NZ on business and can say this is among the best. The location is superb... across the road from the beach catching those lovely sea breezes. The atmosphere and well-kept decor is perfectly suited to its location. At O’Sushi enjoy watching the masters prepare fresh seafood, poultry or premium quality beef before your eyes, coming from a food connoisseur I can say the food is truly wonderful. And lastly O’Sushi wouldn’t be if it weren’t for the staff, they take great care of you and everything is done with I smile. I hope you enjoy this as much as I have.

• Visited November 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Brisbane, Australia
“My Favourite Cooly Restaurant”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2013

I own a holiday apartment in Coolangatta and every time I visit Cooly I eat at least once at O-Sushi. Great sushi and good service. I highly recommend this place to anyone who loves sushi.

• Visited November 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Wondai, Australia
“Fresh and friendly”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 3, 2013

outstanding service, quality of food impeccable. The staff are first rate, we are the parents of a disabled child and couldnt have been more impressed with the assistance we received. top marks o'sushi!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Gold Coast, Australia
“Fantastic Japanese Cuisine”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 3, 2013 via mobile

We normally just have the sushi which is a step above the usual sushi places. They use decadent ingredients to create some fantastic tasting sushi. Its obviously a bit more expensive, but as the saying goes... You get what you pay for. Recently tried the sizzling salmon plate with vegetables, which was also very tasty!!!

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere