“Sensational Sushi!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of O-Sushi Coolangatta

O-Sushi Coolangatta
Showcase on the Beach | Shop 32 / 72-80 Marine Parade, Coolangatta, Queensland, Australia
07 5536 5455
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #2 of 104 Restaurants in Coolangatta
Cuisines: Sushi, Japanese, Healthy, Fusion
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Delivery, Late Night
Description: O-Sushi Coolangatta is a relaxed and funky beachside Japanese restaurant and sushi bar. Our focus is on fresh, delicious and healthy food served with love in our fabulous beachfront location. Ideal for locals and travellers alike, O-Sushi's Coolangatta restaurant will turn you into a regular customer!
Coolangatta, Australia
“Sensational Sushi!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 24, 2012

I have lost count of the number of times I have visited O-sushi in Coolangatta. All of there staff are long term which says something about management. The food is always fresh and tasty and it has become a weekly ritual to head down for my mandatory Ngiri platter. I have tried other places, but these guys have always been the best

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Cairns, Australia
“Love it”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 23, 2012

I have had take away sushi rolls from here before and rate them among the best. Yes, they are a little more expensive than most places but i think this is justified by the freshness and the variety on offer. The chefs often throw in a 'special' as in they get creative and mix it up a bit-there's always something different and delicious.

During our recent dining there at lunch time we were greeted and seated quickly by a pleasant waitress. We weren't majorly hungry so opted to help ourselves to the sushi rolls and shared a skewer of haloumi from the menu. Everything was delicious, the haloumi was strong in flavour so I'm glad we shared it. But it was so soft and tasty-very enjoyable. If in Cooly, don't miss this place.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Oxenford, Australia
“Friends catchup lunch”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 22, 2012

My friend and I had a catchup lunch at your sushi rest, it was just so nice and relaxing and the feed, service and atmosphere was excellent. We will recommend all our friends and family to go and enjoy all the wonderful food you offer.
Regards Casy
Phone: 07 5519 4787

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Currumbin
“Awesome food, awesome location”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 21, 2012

I have never been dissapointed with O Sushi. The food is always fresh and abundant. The view is sensational and the staff freindly and prompt. What more could you ask for!!!!!

• Visited September 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
tugun
“Great variety of sushi”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 15, 2012

My husband and I are regulars at O-Sushi the sushi is always fresh with lots of variety. The sushi is a little over priced.